Prof. Edward A. Lee
Photo by Jessica Brandi Lifland/Polaris.
| Edward A. Lee|
Robert S. Pepper Distinguished Professor
University of California at Berkeley
545Q Cory Hall
Berkeley CA 94720-1770
- Official department home page
- Information for members of my research group
- Books (See also new book: System Design, Modeling, and Simulation using Ptolemy II, available as a free PDF and low-cost paperback).
- EECS 219D: Concurrent Models of Computation for Embedded Systems
- EECS 144/244: Fundamental Algorithms for System Modeling, Analysis, and Optimization
- EECS 149: Introduction to Embedded Systems
- EECS 20: Structure and Interpretation of Signals and Systems
- The Ptolemy Project: Research in model-based design.
- New center: The TerraSwarm Research Center.
- CHESS: Center for Hybrid and Embedded Software Systems.
- Cyber-Physical Systems: A research taxonomy.
- Disciplined Heterogeneous Modeling
- CPS Foundations
- Computing Needs Time
- Cyber-Physical Systems: Design Challenges
- The Problem with Threads
- Building Unreliable Systems out of Reliable Components: The Real Time Story
- An Overview of Ptides, a Programming Model for Distributed Real-Time Systems, October 2, 2013.
- Cyber-Physical Systems:A Rehash or A New Intellectual Challenge?, Invited Talk in the Distinguished Speaker SeriesSponsored by the IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation (CEDA) Held at the Design Automation Conference (DAC), June 4, 2013, Austin, Texas.
- It's About Time, SwarmLab Seminar, March 7, 2013.
- Verifying Real-Time Software is Not Reasonable (Today), Invited Plenary Talk, Haifa Verification Conference (HVC), Haifa, Israel, November 6-8, 2012.
- Heterogeneous Actor Models, Invited Lecture, Halmstad, Sweden, February 10, 2012.
- Debate on the Proposition that Software Patents Encourage Innovation, Computer History Museum, Mountain View, CA, Aug. 24, 2011.
- Computers Everywhere - the Future is not what it Used to Be, Cal Day, April 20, 2011.
- Screen/audio capture of lectures for EECS 149, Introduction to Embedded Systems.
- Computing Needs Time, CESCA Distinguished Lecture, Virginia Tech, December 10, 2010.
- Making Concurrency Mainstream, Microsoft Research Redmond, WA, Jan. 12, 2007 (requires Internet Explorer).
- Embedded Software: Building the Foundations, BEARS Conference, February 2005.
- Building Unreliable Systems out of Reliable Components: The Real-Time Story, Shannon Lecture, Nov. 17, 2005, Palo Alto, CA (requires free registration).