Fall 2015 edition
Fall 2014 edition
Fall 2013 edition
Spring 2013 edition
Fall 2011 edition
Policy on Collaboration:
Collaboration on homeworks with other students in this class is
You may work in groups of at most two people;
however, you must always write up the solutions on your own
(including programming assignments) and state the names of
those you worked with. Similarly, you may
use references to help solve homework problems, but you must write
up the solution on your own and cite your sources. In particular,
help must not be sought from students who have taken the course in
previous years, and you may not review homework solutions from
previous years. Your acknowledgment of collaboration will not be
used to penalize you, nor will it affect your grade in any way. It
is intended only for your own protection.
- Homework 1 (due on September 18; submit through bspace).
- Homework 2 (due on September 26; submit in lecture).
- Homework 3 (due on October 5; submit through bspace).
- Homework 4 (due on October 14; submit through bspace).
- Homework 5 (due on November 2; submit in lecture or through bspace).
- Homework 6 + SDF question (due on November 21; submit through bspace).
- Homework 7 (due on December 2; submit through bspace).